Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Night Time Lover - A dark poem about a succubus by Neil Benson


Nighttime Lover
 
You come to me at night,
loving me as no one has before.
Your kisses are a nectar,
that make my senses reel.
Your caresses light a fire,
that wraps me in white heat.

In your arms I find,
passions I cannot describe.
The ecstasy I feel,
burns me to my core.
Time and time again,
you take all of me.
In the morning light,
I find no trace of you.
Every day I wonder,
if you'll come once more.
                                                                                             ..........more in anthology.





In Dark Journeys, short stories and dark poems describe perilous paths taken by mortals, vampires, and other creatures of the night. One story is about the surprise that awaits a mortal man when he has a picnic with the Queen of the forest. In A Problem with Werewolves a mortal male and his beautiful female vampire lover battle a pack of werewolves and a hideous demon. Dark poems tell of the painful and sometimes fatal relationships between mortals and vampires.If this sounds interesting, and I hope it does, please follow the link and buy the anthology for only $.99.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AERRMIM

No comments:

Post a Comment