Thursday, January 17, 2019

An Excerpt from Unholy Embrace -- Romanced by a Vampire


I used a fifty-dollar bill to signal the waiter. “What are you drinking?” I asked her. 
“A dry martini,” she said to the waiter.
“I’ll have another Heineken.” The waiter pocketed my bill and went to get our drinks.
“A vampire wouldn’t drink a martini.”
“I love a clever man.”
I decided to change the topic of conversation. Her slight accent intrigued me. “Where were you born?”
“Hungary. I’ll save you the next question by telling you I came here sixty years ago.” She leaned closer to me. Her musky fragrance inflamed me, and I had to restrain myself from kissing her. Suddenly warm, I wiped perspiration from my forehead. “Would you be interested in going someplace quieter?” she asked.
“What did you have in mind?” I was with a beautiful, amorously inclined woman who had provided me with enough evidence to believe she was a real vampire. Despite that knowledge, I could feel the rising desire in my groin pressing against my common sense.
“Let’s go to your place. I would like to see the home of an artist and architect.”


“Th-that would be fine,” I stuttered. The game was cat and mouse, and I was the catnip. When our drinks arrived, they no longer mattered.

AT FRANK'S APARTMENT
She looked at the titles for several minutes before she pulled out Dr. Bova’s book on immortality and extending life. “Immortal life holds a fascination for you. You’ll find living a long time doesn’t bring the answers to the questions you seek.”
“Am I to assume you know that from personal experience?”
She put her finger under my chin and kissed me on the lips. “I have seen the passing of more seasons than you could ever imagine. Perhaps, if I like you, I’ll tell you about them.”
“That would be interesting.” A vampire is seducing me. Am I out of my freaking mind?
“Hush,” Nessa whispered. She brushed my cheek with her fingertips, pressed her lips to mine, and parted them with her tongue. “Come.” She led me to my bedroom.  
As Nessa moved me to the foot of the bed, I reached for her. She was quicker, putting her arms around my neck and pulling my head toward hers. Her mouth sought mine, and we kissed passionately for several minutes. She broke off the kiss, stepped back, reached for the bottom of my dark blue merino sweater, and pulled it over my head. Nessa kissed my chest and flicked her tongue over my left nipple, causing me to tremble with pleasure. She unbuckled my pants, dropped them to the floor, and pulled down my briefs. She lowered me to the bed, handling me like a small child despite my outweighing her by more than seventy pounds. 

Link to Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment