Monday, January 21, 2019

A mortal man spends a passionate evening with his vampire lover.


Frank, a mortal man, spends a passionate evening with his vampire lover, Nessa.

She aroused me to intense passion as she continued her supple movements. She sensed when I approached orgasm and would become motionless until I backed away from the peak of pleasure. I don’t know how long she did this, but when she finally let me find relief, perspiration dripped off my forehead.
I was breathing heavily; my body drained of all energy. Her head nestled on my chest, and her left hand stroked my face. Nothing like this had ever happened before. I was a former college tennis player and routinely ran 10K races, but I had never made love with a vampire.
When I opened my eyes, she pressed her lips against my forehead. 
“How long was I asleep?”
“Not long.”
I touched my throat, feeling for punctures.
“You don’t need to do that.” She flicked my hand away. Then she leaned forward and caressed my throat with her tongue, causing me to shiver with delight. If she was going to take blood from me, she could have done it while I was asleep. I had to assume I was safe—or at least as safe as any man was with a vampire he had recently met.
“Are you up for more?” she asked.

Making love with a vampire is undoubtedly dangerous even if she doesn't poke her fangs into your neck. (Author's comment)

Nessa: Meeting a Mortal Lover

From the moment I saw Frank, I felt a connection with him. Though Frank was handsome, it was not his appearance that drew to me to him. His brightly colored aura fluctuated slightly, showing his balanced mind and body. When we went back to his apartment, it took a great effort for me to wait as long as I did before taking him. I wanted to possess him sexually in every way possible. When I left, he was exhausted. He was a thoughtful and sensitive lover who had pleasured me more than anyone I had lain with for hundreds of years.
I wanted to see him the next night, but I knew that if I moved too swiftly and powerfully, I would consume him. In addition, I wanted to keep him off-balance. That way I could maintain better control of the relationship. 

Interesting pillow talk to have the lovely woman lying next to you in bed say you're the best lover she's had in centuries. (Author's comment)


Link to Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment